Sunday, October 29, 2006

Gotcha Day


Emma couldn't be more perfect- She came out clutching the little dog I had sent. She had gotten carsick on the 2 hour trip to the hotel, so was a bit hot and tired, but did just fine- The trap-cup with Cheerios was a big hit. Hours later she has giggled over bubbles, eaten lots of Cheerios, had a bottle, and is sleeping as I speak. Amazing... her caretakers have obviously done a wonderful job with her. More, much more later.... but I wanted to share a few photos. Love to all,Lisa





Postscript- I found these pictures, on the 'backup' camera, much later. They are taken in the first minutes of holding Emma...



7 comments:

Alan said...

My jaw is dropping. I'm giggling. She's got such beautiful big wide eyes! It's so wonderful a feeling. Happiness! - Alan

Heather said...

Oh Lisa; how wonderful! You look wonderful together. :-)

Christi and Abbey said...

Oh my gosh! She is wonderful! I am so happy for you.

4D said...

Congrats! What a sweetie pie!

Keep smilin!

Sandra said...

Emma is precious! Congratulations!

Donna said...

Congratulations to one Emma's mommy from another!

PinkDevora said...

Your daughter is adorable! Congratulations!