Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Family


My family- here all together two years ago, in Florida- So much wonderful support... I can't wait for this year's reunion, with Emma with us!
My amazing friend Michelle- From the very start of all this, Michelle has enthusiastically said she would accompany me on this trip- With a jam-packed schedule, two young boys, and a husband... such a gift. And, on top of all this, she totally surprised my on Sunday evening with a wonderful baby shower. Such a warm show of support from my friends here...




My grandmother, Emma's namesake- If Emma grows up with anywhere near her grace and kindness I will be so very happy. I'm thinking about you Nana, on this trip!


And I need to post a picture of Alan, for those of you who have not met him- Alan has been so wonderful, in everything, and lately in helping me get ready to go meet Emma.

Emma and I are truly blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives.

1 comment:

Christi and Abbey said...

I can see in your Nana's eyes what a special person she is, full of goodness and love.