Thursday, November 01, 2007

Third Birthday, Gotcha Day Anniversary, Halloween




October 30th marked one year since I met Emma ("Gotcha Day" in adoption circles). This year I gave her some things I had bought for her in China one year ago- a traditional Chinese comb, a coin purse, a painted fan, and a Chinese drum (which works splendidly). Emma has been learning about her personal history, and understood that I had brought these things back from China, when I adopted her.

We celebrated her birthday, with a cake and friends. Emma loves any kind of party, she had a great time.

Emma looked so cute in her Halloween costume- she is just now getting into "dress up"; the day before she had insisted on wearing the costume, wings and all, on a trip to the grocery store.

1 comment:

Christi and Abbey said...

Oh my gosh! What a fantastic photo!
Happy Birthday Fairy Princess!!